Glencoe Kayak Hire
* FOR EXPERIENCED PADDLERS ONLY – we will only provide equipment to those with suitable prior experience. Anyone without prior experience will not get equipment nor a refund *
Ability Level 3 plus – see FAQ for more info
Want to go on your own adventure? If you are an experienced paddler we’ve got everything you need for a self guided trip. Our hire sessions last 2 hours. We reckon it normally takes 1.5 hours to warm up and explore the islands plus you’ll have a little extra time to chill (or splash) out! We want everyone to have the best experience on the water so our team will share some top tips on the best spots to paddle that day.
We value safety on the water as our number one priority and will only rent equipment to people we know can stay safe. Before handing over gear we need to know that you can understand tides and weather, handle equipment safely and know self rescue techniques.
What do I need to know?
- For experienced paddlers only
- Ability level 3 plus (see FAQ for details)
- £35 for 2 hours single
- £45 for 2 hours tandem
- Ages 12+
- Children (under 18) must be accompanied by adult (1 adult for every 2 children min)
- Wear you swim gear under clothing for easy change
- Bring a towel and warm clothes for after
- Bring suncream, water and snack
- Tahe Kayak (single or tandem)
- Tahe Paddle(s)
- Briefing and tips on the best spots
- Wetsuit(s) if required
- Booties if required
What will I see?
- Glencoe from the water
- Loch Leven and its magical islands
- Plus if you’re lucky you may spot a seal or two
Do you do longer hire?
- Yes subject to availability
- 1 Day 10am-4pm £55
- 2 Days £110
- 3 Days £165
- + £10 per day thereafter
- Email to book