Looking for group activities for your friends, families or colleagues? Exploring the islands and loch with Glencoe as the backdrop is the perfect memorable activity whether you are having a reunion, want to build confidence and relationships in your team or just have a laugh on a stag or hen do.
We can have capacity for 12 people paddleboarding and kayaking at a time. Perfect for family gatherings, birthdays, stag and hen groups. For larger groups of 12+ we can run back to back sessions either as a full 2 hour lesson and tour or as shorter taster sessions.
Pricing for groups will depend on the exact requirements. As a general guide if you want to do the Loch Leven Discovery lesson and tour as a group of 7+ we offer 10% off.
Get in touch to book at email@example.com or 01855 604 044
- Red Paddle Co Board or Sit on Top Kayak
- Personal Buoyancy Aid
- Tailor made session for the group
- ASI/WSA Qualified Instructor (x2 for larger groups)
What will I learn?
- Fundamentals of safe paddling
- How to select correct equipment
- How to setup equipment
- How to launch onto water
- Efficient paddle techniques
- Self rescue techniques
- How to plan a paddle trip
- History and Environment of Glencoe
- Tour of The Isles of Glencoe
- Coaching Club
- Expedition Trips
- Board hire
- Purchase of own board